On this page:
- Community Council News
- Planning Applications
- Recently Decided Applications
- Current Public Consultations
- Road Closures
Community Council News
- Community Council Meeting – 30 June 2020 – AgendaMerchant City & Trongate Community Council will hold their monthly meeting on Tuesday 30th June at 7pm via Zoom. Please contact us to receive the meeting link. Welcome by Chair (Duncan MacLaren) Apologies Minutes of the last meeting, checking on action points and approval Matters arising not on the agenda Report from the Treasurer, (Gerald) […]
- Community Council Meeting – 30th June 2020The next community council meeting will be held on Tuesday 30th June at 7p, via Zoom. Full details will be published about 1 week beforehand.
- Community Council Meeting 26 May 2020 @ 7pm – AgendaAll residents of the Merchant City & Trongate area are invited to join us for our May Community Council meeting on Tuesday 26th May at 7pm. The meeting will be held online (on your computer, tablet, smartphone or telephone. Please contact us to request the registration link. Please review our guide to Zoom meetings before […]
Health & Wellbeing News
- Buses to Hospitals – updated 21 JuneAn updated list of buses to hospitals is available for download below. This has been prepared by SPT, and is provided by MCTCC on an as-is basis; we are not responsible for the accuracy of the content. As ever, the best place for the most current information on public transport is www.travelinescotland.com. We would encourage prospective […]
- COPEScotland – Latest Blog3 June 2020 – COPEScotland have published Issue 5 of their Whit’s Happening newsletter. A copy can be downloaded below, and should be on their blog soon.
- GP Out-of-Hours service moves to appointment only as part of urgent primary care enhancements1 June 2020 – As part of a planned series of improvements to urgent primary care services, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde has introduced a new appointments system within its GP out-of-hours service on a permanent basis. The new arrangement will help create a more robust, reliable and sustainable service by reducing waiting times, enabling […]
Recently Decided Applications
- 19/03665/PPP – CandleriggsErection of mixed use development, comprising hotels (Class 7 and sui generis), including ancillary leisure, gym, event, business space and offices, residential flats (sui generis), retail (Class 1), offices (Class 2), restaurants (Class 3), public houses (sui generis) and composite restaurants/public houses with associated car parking, access, landscaping, public realm and engineering/infrastructure works.
Decided Planning Applications history
Current Public Consultations
- Your City Centre 2020 – Help shape the future of (Y)our City Centre DistrictsYour City Centre 2020 is an ambitious regeneration action plans for four Districts in Glasgow city centre are being prepared for Cowcaddens, Townhead, the Learning Quarter and Merchant City. Have your say and share your ideas here to help the recovery and renewal of these Districts. Have your say about the future of the Merchant […]
- Spaces for People – George Square ChangesFrom Friday 26th June, there will be changes to George Square for a minimum period of 10 weeks, as part of the Spaces for People project. The following work will take place on Friday 26th and Monday 29th June: The east and west sides of George Square will close to traffic, except cycles. Hanover Street […]
- No Planned Road ClosuresThere are no planned road closures in the MCTCC area at the moment.