Merchant City & Trongate Community Council will hold their monthly meeting on Tuesday 30th June at 7pm via Zoom. Please contact us to receive the meeting link.
- Welcome by Chair (Duncan MacLaren)
- Minutes of the last meeting, checking on action points and approval
- Matters arising not on the agenda
- Report from the Treasurer, (Gerald)
- Presentation by Ian Elder (GCC) on the District Regeneration Framework (DRF) for the City Centre.
The first part will be an introduction by Ian; the second an outline of the process of the DRF by the team of consultants; the third part will be our chance to offer our vision of the priorities, issues and opportunities.
- Report on those issues forwarded to the police (Duncan)
- Merchant City Park update (Peter and Eileen)
- Councillors’ Reports
- Planning Applications and Planning Procedures and COVID-19 (Peter)
- Licensing Applications (Duncan)
- Report on the website and MCTCC social media (Niall)
Next meeting: 28thJuly 2020 at 7pm.